Chengeta Crop Care as taken over the Tracemol Lift and TopTrace Dairy, which has been in New Zealand for nearly thirty years.
Tracemol Lift is an animal supplement formulated to provide the full range of minerals and vitamins required for healthy growth and optimum Production. Its unique formulation of essential minerals, trace elements, electrolytes, protein, carbohydrates and vitamins which is blended into a rich seaweed base. The seaweed type used is ascophyllum nodosum which has the highest level of minerals, vitamins and amino acids.
Tracemol Lift is one of the most cost-effective livestock supplements on the Market.
HOW IS TRACEMOL LIFT USED?
- Oral drench
- Added to water troughs
- Poured on hay or grain
- In milk used to rear calves
WHEN IS TRACEMOL LIFT USED?
- Ideal in times of stress such as docking, calving and weaning when the animal’s demand for minerals and vitamins is high.
- Pre-mating when higher levels of minerals such as selenium or iodine are beneﬁcial.
- Whenever pasture or supplements provide less than a complete diet.
- Where soils, and consequently pasture, is deﬁcient in minerals required by stock.
- On hay and silage which are normally deﬁcient in essential minerals even when those minerals were available at cutting time.
- When seasonal variations in pasture quality could result in less than optimal animal performance
Available in 20 litres, 200 litres and 1,000 litres