Chengeta Crop Care’s OMNIGIBB is a 90% gibberellic acid, which is a natural growth hormone found in plants. OMNIGIBB harnesses the power of this substance to deliver you ...
- Accelerated pasture growth
- Improved pasture quality
- Longer grass stem length
- Improved cow nutrition
- Increased dairy profitability
HOW IS OMNIGIBB USED?
Apply at 9 grams per hectare in a minimum of 100L of water and should be used in combination with other fertilizers for best results. A non-ionic surfactant should be added to the spray mixture at recommended label rates.
WHEN IS OMNIGIBB USED?
- Generally OMNIGIBB can be used on a 3-4 weekly cycle. Applications are best made in autumn and spring when the soil temperature is likely to be in the range of 6 - 13°C and no more than 6 times in a calendar year.
- Applications should be made 1-5 days after grazing, ensuring that there is some green leaf present for foliar uptake. OMNIGIBB is best suited to rotationally grazed pastures. If set stocking, remove stock prior to application and keep stock out for 3 to 4 weeks before grazing. Stock may be grazed sooner in the 3 to 4 week cycle if pasture is likely to become rank.
- Do not graze within 2 weeks as pasture quality is affected by gibberellins application.
Available in: 600 gram or 1 kg packs.