- Rapid availability - Liquid Fertilzers are fully solubilised therefore rapidly available to the plant.
- Application flexability – All farms have at least one method of applying liquids without having to invest in additional assets. These products can be applied through conventional sprayers, Irrigation systems, Slurry systems and by tankers.
- Improved adsorption – Liquid fertilizers are taken up by the roots and the foliage.
- Reduced lock up - Because these fertilizers are taken up by leaves and roots they are more efficient in that less of the applied fertilizer is locked up.
- Increased efficiency – The following table illustrated the improved efficiency as tested by independent scientists.
Disadvantage - Liquid fertilizers have one disadvantage and that is concentration but liquid fertilizers have many benefits too.