Rapid N Plus features:
- Two forms of nitrogen (immediate and sustained response).
- Seaweed stimulates the grass.
- Giberellic acid – increases dry matter production.
- Elicitor – works with urease enzyme to provide Nitrogen efficiency.
- For more information on how Rapid N Plus can make your nutrient budget easy, download the brochure on the right.
Reaction Rapid N Plus
- A nitrogen fertilizer with activating agents to increase nitrogen efficiency.
- Ideal for optimising your nutrient budget.
- AgResearch data shows up to 4 times more N efficiency than urea.
- Includes patented ingredients that increase N efficiency and stimulate clover nodulation and growth.
- Gives more yield per unit of N.
- Grass quality is maintained - protein, starch, ME, digestibility- all score as good as conventional Nitrogen programmes.
Rapid N Plus should be applied at 10-25 litres per ha.
Water Volume: Apply Rapid N Plus in a minimum of 10 litres per 1 litre of product.
NOTE: Lower water rates than those recommended may cause crop scorch.
Trials and Results:
Rapid N Plus has been trialed by independent authorities, in a range of different climatic conditions in seven different regions of New Zealand looking at pasture response when compared with Urea.
Rapid N Plus has consistently given as good or better responses than standard Urea.