K-humate (liquid) is a concentrated soil conditioner available in a 26% (wt/vol) concentration.
K-humate soil conditioner is made from plant derived organic matter to benefit soil.
BENEFITS OF USING K-HUMATE
- Stimulates growth of beneficial soil fungi and bacteria.
- Provides readily available source of carbon for soil micro-organisms.
- Good chelating properties which reduce loss of nutrients due to leaching and run-off.
- Free-up many soil-bound nutrients, particularly phosphates, calcium and micro-nutrients.
- Lock-up aluminium in acidic soils what are harmful to plant growth.
- Good buffering capacity which help stabilise the soil against strong pH changes from the fertiliser applications.
- Promotes soil agglomeration and better soil structure.
- Opens up heavy clays and hard, compact soils.
- Helps soil wetting which reduces surface soil crusting and improves water penetration and retention in the soil.
To place an order or for more information please call us on
(09) 257 4030 or fill out the order inquiry form below.
"BUY NOW" - coming soon