K-humate (liquid) is a concentrated soil conditioner available in a 26% (wt/vol) concentration.
K-humate soil conditioner is made from plant derived organic matter to benefit soil.
BENEFITS OF USING K-HUMATE
- Stimulates growth of beneficial soil fungi and bacteria.
- Provides readily available source of carbon for soil micro-organisms.
- Good chelating properties which reduce loss of nutrients due to leaching and run-off.
- Free-up many soil-bound nutrients, particularly phosphates, calcium and micro-nutrients.
- Lock-up aluminium in acidic soils what are harmful to plant growth.
- Good buffering capacity which help stabilise the soil against strong pH changes from the fertiliser applications.
- Promotes soil agglomeration and better soil structure.
- Opens up heavy clays and hard, compact soils.
- Helps soil wetting which reduces surface soil crusting and improves water penetration and retention in the soil.