Tracemol Lift is a livestock supplement formulated to provide a range of minerals and vitamins essential for healthy growth and optimum production. Tracemol Lift contains a unique formulation of minerals, trace elements, electrolytes, protein, carbohydrates and vitamins blended into a rich palatable seaweed base.
When is Tracemol Lift used?
- At stress times such as docking, calving and weaning when the animal’s demand for minerals and vitamins is high
- Pre-mating when higher levels of minerals such as selenium or iodine are beneficial
- When seasonal variations in pasture quality could result in less than optimal animal performance
- Whenever pasture or supplements provide less than a complete diet
- Where soils, and consequently pasture is deficient in materials required by stock
- On hay and silage which are normally deficient in essential minerals even when those minerals were available at cutting time
How can Tracemol Lift be used?
It may be:
- Oral drench
- Added to water troughs
- Poured on hay or grain
- In milk used to rear calves
To place an order or for more information please call us on
(09) 257 4030 or fill out the order inquiry form below.
"BUY NOW" - coming soon